Regulations for the Sale of Tickets and Merchandise in the Capitol Music Theatre
Glossary of Terms
- Seller – Capitol Music Theatre, of 67 Piłsudskiego Street, 50-069 Wrocław, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 896-000-56-21, Regon (National Business Registry Number): 000 27 89 59.
- Buyer - any entity placing an order in the Shop (a Consumer or a person without the status of a Consumer).
- Consumer - Buyer who is a consumer within the meaning of the law.
- Shop - website belonging to the Seller, available under the domains www.teatr-capitol.pl and www.ppa.teatr-capitol.pl, through which the Buyer may place Orders for the purchase of Tickets and Merchandise.
- Box Office - a point of sale for Tickets and Merchandise located in the Seller’s building.
- Merchandise - a movable item offered for sale in the Shop and at the Box Office.
- Ticket - entitlement to participate in a cultural event organised by the Seller or another organiser (Event) - offered for sale in the Shop and at the Box Office.
- Order – statement of the Buyer’s intent leading directly to concluding an agreement to sell Merchandise or a Ticket remotely by means of the Shop, stating at least the kind and amount of Merchandise or number and type of the Ticket and Event.
- Event - a performance or concert organised by the Capitol Music Theatre or another entity, staged at the Capitol Music Theatre (repertoire performances, Special Events or Guest Events).
- Special Event - a performance or concert occasionally organised by the Capitol Music Theatre, not in its current repertoire.
- Guest Event - a performance or concert staged at the Capitol Music Theatre, of which the Capitol Music Theatre is not the organiser, even if it sells Tickets.
- Online Event - a performance or concert organised by the Capitol Music Theatre, made available to viewers as a recording or live stream on the internet, particularly available on the Seller’s website.
- Regulations - these Regulations.
- General Provisions
- The Regulations define the rules of concluding and executing the sales agreement of Merchandise and the booking and sale of Tickets.
- Unit prices of the Merchandise and Tickets offered for sale are quoted in Polish zlotys and include VAT. The price, including the cost of delivery in the territory of the Republic of Poland and other possible costs of the ordered Merchandise and the Ticket, is quoted before placing an Order.
- Information on particular Merchandise and Tickets does not constitute a sales offer within the meaning of civil law regulations. The content of the Shop is an invitation to conclude an agreement in accordance with Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- When placing an Order, the Buyer agrees to the wording of these Regulations and the Regulations of the Audience Organisation during the Events and Online Events at the Capitol Music Theatre. The Buyer also agrees that all legally required notifications, especially the information specified in Art. 12 of the May 30, 2014 Consumer Rights Act, confirmation of placing the Order and a model declaration of withdrawal from the agreement are sent to them in electronic form (PDF).
- Sale of Merchandise
- The sale of the Merchandise takes place by submitting Orders for the purchase of the Goods in the Store at the following address: teat-capitol.pl under the tab https://bilety.teatr-capitol.pl/towary/index.html.
- In order to place an Order through the Shop, you need to add the selected Product to the basket and then follow the further information displayed on the Store's website.
3.After completing purchases in the Shop, before placing the Order, the Shop presents a summary of the purchases, containing a list of all selected Merchandise, the unit price of each of them, and the total amount to be paid for the sale and delivery of the ordered Merchandise.
- After placing and paying for the Order, the Buyer immediately receives an e-mail confirming that the Order has been placed with the Seller, with all the essential terms of the Order required by law (i.e. the information referred to in Art. 12 of the Act referred to in point II. 4). In the absence of confirmation, it is necessary to contact the Customer Service Office by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +48 71 789 04 51 or +48 71 789 04 52.
- Modifying the content of the Order by the Buyer or annulment of the Order is possible at the latest before the Merchandise has been dispatched. To that effect, contact the Customer Service Office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +48 71 789 04 51 or +48 71 789 04 52.
- The Buyer can collect the ordered and paid Merchandise personally from the Box Office. Information about the working hours of the Box Office is available on the Seller's website. If the Buyer does not collect their Merchandise within 12 months from the date of placing the Order, it is considered that the Buyer abandoned the Merchandise within the meaning of Art. 180 of the Civil Code.
- The Buyer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the contract of sale of Merchandise purchased in the Store without giving a reason. It is done by submitting an appropriate statement in writing within 14 days from the date of release of the Merchandise. (This is the date the Consumer acquires physical possession of the Merchandise. Or, of the last Merchandise, batch or part, when one Order covering many items delivered separately, was placed). To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The model declaration of withdrawal from the agreement is sent as an attachment to the automatic e-mail message containing the Order details.
- The Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the agreement without giving a reason in the cases specified in applicable regulations. This is with regard to audio and visual recordings and data storage media after the Consumer has removed their original packaging.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract without giving a reason, the Consumer is obliged to return the purchased Merchandise to the Seller or hand them over to the person authorized by the Seller immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Merchandise or deliver them to the Box Office before its expiry. The Consumer bears only the direct costs of returning the Merchandise. The Consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the Merchandise as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Merchandise.
III. Delivery of Merchandise. Complaints
- The Buyer is obliged to provide correct and current contact details. The lack of accurate data may render the execution of the Order impossible.
- The Seller sends the Merchandise only in Poland via Poczta Polska and enables its collection at the Box Office.
- The Merchandise is dispatched within 2-3 working days from the date of Order acceptance. The sales document is a receipt or a VAT invoice.
- If the Buyer finds that the shipment is damaged, it is recommended to draw up a damage report in the presence of the person delivering the shipment and inform the Seller about it immediately. In the event of difficulties with checking the Merchandise or refusal to draw up a damage report by the postal operator, it is recommended to write down the delivering person's personal data (name, surname and telephone number) and immediately forward this information to the address email@example.com.
- Complaints of the Buyer who is a Consumer for non-compliance of the Merchandise with the sales agreement may be submitted in writing to the Seller's address (Teatr Muzyczny Capitol, ul. Piłsudskiego 67, 50-019 Wrocław) or via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint should include contact details, a detailed description of the reasons for the complaint and requests to the Seller, and a sales document or its photocopy. A complaint submitted without the attached sales document will not be considered.
- The Seller does not provide a guarantee for the Merchandise sold. In the case of Merchandise covered by the manufacturer's warranty, the Buyer should make all claims directly to the manufacturer. The Buyer's rights under the Seller's liability for defects in the Merchandise do not exclude, limit or suspend the Buyer's rights resulting from the guarantee granted by the guarantor - on the terms specified in the guarantee document.
- Tickets Sale
- Tickets are sold at the Box Office in the Seller's building and (but in the case of an Online Event - only) via the Shop, at www.teatr-capitol.pl.
- The Seller runs a system that enables the sale of Tickets for the Event via the internet. The online sales system allows you to purchase a maximum of 10 tickets for one Event at a time. The Seller provides Tickets only in electronic form for personal printing or saving on a mobile device.
- Tickets purchased online and not printed by the Buyer can be picked up at the Box Office no later than half an hour before the Event, with the proof of the purchase.
- Up to 14 days before the Event, the Buyer, subject to availability of vacancies, may exchange a Ticket at the Box Office for any Event, except for a Ticket for a Guest Event and an Event of the Stage Song Review. To exchange a Ticket, the Buyer should present the Ticket with the proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice) at the Box Office. The exchange is one-time - it is not possible to re-exchange the Tickets already exchanged earlier - and takes place after the settlement of a surcharge (in the case of exchange for a more expensive ticket) or a refund (in the case of exchange for a cheaper ticket). The Buyer can exchange a maximum of 10 Tickets purchased in one transaction. The Buyer can exchange a Ticket purchased with a voucher only within the same class of a voucher, per point VIII.3.
- The Buyer may only return tickets if the Event is cancelled. The Seller shall refund the price or exchange the Tickets upon presentation of the proof of purchase. The Tickets for cancelled Guest Events are refunded by their organiser.
- Discount tickets are available to children, pupils, students, PhD student, retirees, pensioners, holders of the OK stamp (Cultural Bond); holding on the date of the Event a valid document confirming the right to a discount. The document is checked before entering the audience. In the absence of the document, an additional payment to the full Ticket price is required before the start of the Event.
- Holders of the "Nasz Wrocław" city card with active Premium status have the right to purchase Tickets for the Repertoire Event of the Capitol Music Theatre and the Stage Songs Review with a 20% discount, except for Guest and premiere Events. You can find the terms and conditions of using the discounts at https://www.wroclaw.pl/nasz-wroclaw/
- Sale of Tickets for the Online Event
- Purchase of Tickets for the Online Events is possible only through the Seller's internet sales system at www.teatr-capitol.pl. The Seller runs a system that enables the internet sale of access codes to the Event via the Internet. The online sales system allows you to purchase a maximum of 10 access codes for one Online Event at a time.
- After placing the Order and paying the fee, the Buyer receives (to the e-mail address provided in the form) an access code, a message with the Order's details, and a link to the page where Online Event will be available.
- In case of technical problems caused by the Organiser, preventing access to the Online Event, the Seller undertakes to broadcast the Online Event on a different date. The Organiser will notify the Buyer of the new date by e-mail. The Buyer who has not used the access code to the paid online Event within the specified period is not entitled to a refund.
- Tickets Booking
- The Seller books Tickets by phone only for groups of more than ten people and for holders of the Nasz Wrocław Card with Premium status at the following number: + 48 71 789 04 51, + 48 71 789 04 52.
- Tickets must be collected within one week of booking. Bookings not collected on time will expire automatically, and booked seats will return to the pool.
VII. Gift Ticket (Voucher)
- You can purchase the Gift Ticket at the Ticket Office or in the Shop. Each Gift Ticket has a unique number.
- The Gift Ticket must be exchanged for one Ticket (except for the VIP Ticket) for the Capitol Music Theatre Event currently on sale, subject to availability of vacancies, excluding premieres, New Year's Eve concerts and performances, Guest Events, Special Events and Events of the Stage Songs Review. The difference in the price between an Event Ticket and a Gift Ticket is non-refundable. The exchange of the Voucher for a Ticket follows the instructions available here.
- You can exchange The Gold Gift Ticket for one Ticket for the Event on any stage, the Silver Gift Ticket - for one Ticket for the Event played on any stage except the Big Stage.
- The Gift Ticket is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The exchange should be made on the last day of its validity at the latest. You can exchange the Gift Ticket at the Box Office or via the website www.teatr-capitol.pl. The Theatre does not refund money for unused Gift Tickets.
- A Gift Ticket is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- In the Event of cancellation of an Event for which a Gift Ticket has been used, the Theatre offers a Ticket for the same Event on a different date or for a different Event, but will not refund the money.
VIII. Personal Data Protection
- The administrator of the consumer's personal data is Teatr Muzyczny Capitol with its seat in Wrocław, ul. Piłsudskiego 67, 50-019 Wrocław; e-mail: email@example.com
- In matters related to the Consumer's data, don't hesitate to get in touch with the Data Protection Officer by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Organiser will process the data because it is necessary for the execution of the ticket sales agreement via bilety.teatr-capitol.pl website, or to take action at the request of the Consumer, before concluding such an agreement, or based on the Consumer's consent to the processing of data in connection with the conclusion of the agreement for keeping an account on bilety.teatr-capitol.pl and sales contracts using this account and other services provided to users of this account by Teatr Muzyczny Capitol.
- The data may be made available to third parties only for the proper performance of the contract / service, or for possible investigations resulting from its provisions.
- The data may be transferred to the company "FreshMail" with its seat in Poland, to the extent necessary to provide the newsletter service.
- The data will be stored for a period of 5 years from the end of the tax year in which the deadline for payment of the last tax due on the contract in relation to which the Consumer's data was made available; and in the case of data processed only for marketing purposes until the consent to their processing is withdrawn or objections to their further processing are raised.
- The Consumer has the right to access his personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing.
- The Consumer has the right to object to further processing, and in the case of consent to the processing of data, to its withdrawal. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
- The Consumer also has the right to transfer his data to another administrator.
- The Consumer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is a condition for the conclusion of the contract and the refusal to provide them prevents the conclusion of a ticket sales contract via the bilety.teatr-capitol.pl website and the contract for the provision of electronic services consisting in maintaining a personal account on the bilety.teatr-capitol.pl website.
- Cookie files, also known as cookies, are text files saved and stored in the device's memory used for browsing websites (e.g. PC, notebook, tablet, PDA, mobile phone). After saving these files, the server or servers connect to them and obtain the appropriate access.
- By changing the settings of the software used to browse the websites www.teatr-capitol.pl and www.ppa.teatr-capitol.pl, and their subpages, it is possible to define the storage conditions and conditions for accessing cookies used by these websites and their subpages, in particular the ability to disable their use altogether.
- To change the settings related to the handling of cookies, you must properly configure the software used to browse the websites www.teatr-capitol.pl and www.ppa.teatr-capitol.pl, and their subpages. You can obtain relevant information by using the technical support for such software or by contacting its supplier.
- No change in the software's settings used for browsing the websites www.teatr-capitol.pl and www.ppa.teatr-capitol.pl, as well as their subpages, constitutes - pursuant to Art. 173 par. 2 of the Telecommunications Law Act - consent to cookies by these websites and their subpages for the purposes specified above.
- Information for People with Disabilities Participating in the Repertoire Events of the Capitol Music Theatre
- Before booking or purchasing seats, please get in touch with the Customer Service Office, tel. +48 71 789 04 51 or 71 789 04 52.
- For people in wheelchairs, for each repertoire performance on the Big Stage*, Scena Ciśnień and the Restaurant Stage, the Seller provides two seats payable at the price of a reduced ticket**. In addition, the guardian of the person in a wheelchair (accompanying person) can buy a ticket with the seat number in the audience for PLN 1.
- For people with a significant degree of disability, not in wheelchairs: for each performance on the Big Stage and the Pressure Stage, the Seller provides two seats payable at the price of a reduced ticket** in the selected sector. The guardian of a disabled person can purchase a ticket for PLN 1. For performances on other stages, the Seller provides one seat, paid at the price of a reduced ticket**. The guardian of a disabled person can purchase a ticket for PLN 1.
* places in the first sector
** if discount tickets are provided for a given performance
- Final Provisions
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.
- The Regulations do not exclude or limit any rights of the Buyer who is a Consumer, to which he is entitled under the provisions of law. However, in the event of a conflict between the Regulations and the provisions of law granting rights to Consumers, these provisions shall prevail.
- The right to withdraw from the contract for the sale of Merchandise to Buyers who are not a Consumer is excluded.
- The Regulations are available to all Buyers in an electronic version on the website of the Capitol Music Theatre.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the Regulations at any time without giving reasons. The Regulations are amended by publishing a new wording of the Regulations. The changes do not apply to Orders placed before the effective date of the amendments to the Regulations.
- These regulations are valid from October 26, 2021.
Regulations for the Events and Online Events at the Capitol Music Theater
Rules for the Events at the Capitol Music Theater
- One hour before the start, the Ticket Office sells tickets for the current Event only.
- Persons arriving late for the Event will not be admitted to the audience, nor are they entitled to a ticket refund. They may be admitted to the vacancies on the balcony of the Big Stage, as long as it does not disturb the course of the performance. It is the usher service that decides.
- Photographing, filming, and using mobile phones during the Events are forbidden.
- It is forbidden to bring into the audience and eat any food or drink. Smoking and the use of electronic cigarettes is prohibited.
- Persons disrupting the Event, especially those under the influence of alcohol, will be asked to leave the auditorium without a refund of the Tickets. If it is necessary to cancel the Event due to such a situation, these persons will be charged with the costs of the cancellation of the Event.
- Children may be viewers of the evening Events only at the responsibility of their guardians. If a child disturbs the Event, the Theater reserves the right to ask them to leave the audience together with their guardian without refunding the tickets.
- For safety reasons, each spectator in the audience must have a valid Ticket; this also applies to children, regardless of their age.
- The Theatre provides a cloakroom during performances unless it is cancelled by the Director's decision, mainly due to weather conditions. For a lost cloakroom token, the viewer is obliged to pay a fee of PLN 30.
- The Theater reserves the right to change the repertoire and cast of performances without prior announcement.
Rules for the Online Events
- The Online Event is available on the date specified on the Theatre's website and in the e-mail containing the details of the Order. The Theater reserves the right to change the date of broadcasting the Online Events. The Theater will immediately inform the Buyer about such a fact by e-mail.
- Not earlier than 20 minutes before the planned start of the Online Event, click on the link, log in and enter the 16-digit access code sent with the Ticket for the Event following the provisions of point VI.2 of the Ticket Sales Regulations.
- Access to the Online Event and its reception in good quality depends on the technical conditions of the devices and connections used by the viewer.
- The Seller does not guarantee the uninterrupted availability of the Online Event (e.g. disruptions in reception) or its quality parameters regarding the Buyer's internet network capacity and other factors independent of the Theatre, including the device, through which the Buyer gets access to the Online Event.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, law provisions shall apply.
- The regulations are available to all buyers in an electronic version on the website of the Capitol Music Theatre.
- The Theatre reserves the right to change the Regulations at any time without giving reasons. The Regulations are amended by publishing a new wording of the Regulations.
- These Regulations apply from July 1, 2021.